- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Drug Discovery, In silico research & modelling studies, Drug Development & Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs, Medical Devices Evaluation & Regulation
- New Technologies & Bioinformatics/Data science/Data analytics
- Patient Centricity in Research & Development and Health Technology Assessment
- Patient Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Regulatory Science, Regulatory Affairs, Ethical, Legal, Social related issues
- RWD/Real World Evidence/Big Data/Pharmacoepidemiology
- Translational Research & Precision Medicine
Abstract submission period has ended
All abstracts must be submitted on-line by June 30th, 2022. Abstracts submitted past that date will not be accepted nor abstracts submitted by e-mail.
Authors will be notified on acceptance and on the form of presentation of their contribution after July 20, 2022. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
Poster or oral presentations will be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered at the Conference.
The programme of the Conference will include keynote lectures and round tables, as well as oral and poster presentations. The Scientific Committee will decide on the final presentation type of the abstract, following evaluation.
Approved abstracts will be presented in prerecorded sessions on-line as oral (10 minutes) and poster (5 minutes) presentations. Presenters will participate live on-line for the Q&A session following presentations. Selected presentations may be granted more time (up to 15 minutes).
All presentations (oral and posters) should be in English. Both for oral and poster contributions, a one-page (300 words max.) abstract should be submitted.
- The duration of each oral presentation should be 10 minutes and of each poster presentation 5 minutes.
- Please designate one presenter; in case of multiple presenters, please note that all presenters should be registered. Please do not combine multiple presenters’ PowerPoint presentations into one file.
- The presenting author will receive a PowerPoint Slide Template to use for the presentation.
- The author should send to the Secretariat his/her presentation recorded through Zoom and be on-line at the time of the presentation to receive questions from the audience. Instructions will be e-mailed to presenting authors.
- Presenters are encouraged to use the virtual background image sent by the Secretariat. For instructions on how to enable a Virtual Background, please visit the Zoom website.
- If you have questions about using audio or videos during your presentation, please contact the Secretariat.
The electronic book of abstracts will be available at the ICPM website.